Every component we use in our Cabin Master garden rooms is guaranteed for quality and durability. Each building comes with a 10-year workmanship and labour guarantee, plus the guarantees of each individual component or building material included. Below are some typical examples:
- 10 year guarantee on building materials.
- 1 year metalwork guarantee (including hinges, handles and ironmongery).
- 5 to 20 year guarantee on UPVc doors.
- 10 year guarantee on window frames.
- 4 year guarantee on glass window units.
To build our garden rooms we make use of only the best raw materials and building components, and fully qualified local contractors.
- Timber: Forest Stewardship Council Approved timber suppliers.
- Roofing: Flat roofs – high performance EPDM rubber roofing. Sloping roofs – Kerbit SBS roofing shingles.
- Doors & Windows: Double glazed, uPVC for energy efficiency.
- Insulation: High quality silver-backed foam insulation.
- Finishing: FSC approved MDF interior boards with Neatmatch damp resistant coating.
- Flooring: Laminate or hardwood flooring from reputable suppliers.
- Electrics: Electrical work carried out by Part-P certified contractors.
We are proud of being able to offer a design and build system for facilities for use in education. Our designs include but are not limited to: Classrooms, Learning Studios Staff Rooms, Shower Facilities, Dining Areas, Sensory Buildings, SEN Classrooms, Meeting Rooms, Libraries, Changing Rooms and Soundproof Music Room.
When you order your new school room, we will arrange a convenient delivery and installation schedule, with an affordable quote tailored to your needs. The cost of delivery and fitting depends on the size of your building, where you live, transportation distance and how many people you need to set up your school building. Many of the smaller buildings, 14m & 17m Arctic Cabins, are installed in 1-2 days. Larger buildings can take up to 4 days to complete.
In our experience, it isn’t very often that you need planning permission for one of our garden buildings as the majority we fit are within the new Permitted Development guidelines. Give us a call for advice or look at the detailed guidance in the FAQ Section below. Similarly, as long as the building measures less than 30m² then building regulations will not apply.
Grants 4 Schools is a comprehensive funding information service available to the UK education sector. They highlight the latest grants available to primary, secondary, colleges, independent and free schools.
The Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) is additional capital funding that academies and sixth-form colleges can apply for each year.
Pebble will help schools and colleges to acquire funding. They are considered the leaders in income generation for schools and academies.
Schools usually have a purpose in mind when they contact us, whether that be to create a beautiful extra classroom or a specialist building to enable them to broaden the learning experiences of the children which attend their school. Mark who heads our design team was a teacher for many years and understands the needs which schools have, as well as the parameters schools are often confined to.
Taking learning outdoors is proven to relax a children’s minds and help them to absorb more information and also retain it. Creating fun and interesting outdoor activities can prove hard for some schools when outdoor areas are limited and also highly affected by the weather. Here at Cabin Master we work closely with all our schools to provide them with the ideal extra space they need.
If you would like to talk to one of the Cabin Master team to find out more please give us a call on 0115 932 8888.