Cool things every garden bar needs...
When you are planning your garden bar decor, there are definite must-haves you'll want to think about:
1) Garden Bar Signs - bare walls be gone! Amusing catchphrases, motivational quotes, a funky neon, and you can really bring the pub feel home.
2) Dart board - a great way of adding entertainment for you and your guests without taking up too much space.
3) Ice bucket - absolutely essential for any garden bar. They're also the perfect bar accessory and keep ice ready cocktail making, as well as keeping bottles your Prosecco, wine, or mixers chilled.
4) Comfy seating - opt for bar stools as well as some comfy, plush seating so you create multiple areas for guests to relax in.
5) Fridge - THE most important item for any garden bar is a fridge! Under counter options work well as they can be placed under the bar or behind it, so you don't lose out on space.
6) When it comes to setting up a perfect garden bar, it is ideal to pick bar or glassware that match your bar’s style. Whether it’s for serving Prosecco, cocktails, wine, beer, or juice you're serving, you'll need a whole host of glassware to suit your guests. Be it Martini or pint glasses, shot or Prosecco glasses you'll need to be prepared.