All Arctic Cabins BBQ Cabins come with our ten year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to our suppliers warranties/guarantees:
- CE-marked Kerabit High-performance SBS modified Roofing Shingles guaranteed for ten years
- BBQ Grills and flues are manufactured for us by Polar Metalli – Finland’s leading manufacturer of barbeque grills – and are guaranteed against defects for a period of 12 months.
- ‘TANALISED’ timber ensuring a long and trouble-free service life ranging from 60 years for internal timbers and 30 years for external timbers
‘TANALISED’ timber is impregnated with a preservative solution under high pressure in an industrial vessel. This treatment process ensures deep penetration into the timber cells, for a longer-lasting protective result against fungal decay and insect attack than the application of a surface coating.
To build our BBQ Cabins we make use of only the best raw materials and building components, and fully qualified local contractors.
- Timber: FSC or PEFC Approved timber suppliers.
- Roofing: For sloping roofs we use Kerbit SBS roofing shingles.
- Doors & Windows: Double glazed, energy efficient uPVC doors and windows for peak energy efficiency.
- Finishing: FSC approved MDF interior boards with Neatmatch damp resistant coating.
The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) is a global organisation with the aim of ensuring the chain of custody of all timber products and that the sourcing forests are properly managed to ensure sustainability. This means that more trees are planted than those that are used. It also ensures fairness for the indigenous populations where these forests are located.
All of our BBQ cabins have the unique design of a ‘sloping walled’ Arctic Cabin. The BBQ cabin is far more spacious on the inside than you would expect. With different sized cabins available to suit everyone’s needs from family parties, sleep overs and perfect for romantic evenings. Our design team are on hand to turn your vision into a reality.
Arctic Cabins provide a complete, end-to-end delivery and installation service at your convenience and all our cabins left with you fully treated with a wood preserve (although you can chose to have your cabin left 'blonde' (untreated), which gives you complete freedom to paint and stain your new cabin to fit your garden and home. To keep your cabin in tip top condition we recommend you stain or paint your cabin at least annually, to keep your garden building in tip top condition.
For our up to date Arctic Cabins prices please request our pricing guide via the enquiry form, above. The price includes the delivery, fitting, VAT, reindeer skins, BBQ unit and accessory pack so you can get cooking on the day of installation! There are 4 sizes available, plu 2 Arctic Bars.
- 7m² BBQ cabin
- 10m² BBQ cabin
- 14m² BBQ cabin
- 17m² BBQ cabin
- 10m² Arctic Bar
- 14m² Arctic Bar